Saturday, April 21, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Master Leslie's strict approach to training also extends to her teaching and has influenced her many students. As a result during her eleven years living in the United States, many more females have been encouraged to train in the martial arts. Master Leslie is an extraordinary martial artist and a true example that hard work, passion and dedication achieves excellence. We salute your accomplishment. Tang Soo!!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Ocean Air Recreation Center 4770 Fairport Way San Diego, CA. 93130.
Driving Directions: From the 5 or the 805: exit LOCAL BYPASS, Carmel Mountain Road go East, 3rd light, go right (Carmel Mountain Road), Left at E. Ocean Air. If you wish to follow or carpool. We will leave from the studio at 12:10pm.
Gup Testing 2:00pm. Eligible students will be notified by their instructor.
Family & Friends BIKE HIKE on San Diego's BAYSHORE BIKEWAY!!
All students, families and friends are invited to join us for a fun, scenic, and easy bike hike along one of San Diego's beautiful bike paths. Check your equipment, inflate your tires, pack a snack, and meet at the starting point (TSDKI Studio) on Sunday, February 26th. This trail is a great place for a slow, scenic ride, or a fast training ride. The trail is very safe and has a clean surface, plus there are great views. Trail users can use restrooms and lunch tables at Silver Strand State Park which has direct access to the trail.
- 11:30am Begin at the TSDKI Studio
- Enter bike path via Otay Valley Regional Park entrance located two blocks south of Main Street on Hollister St.
- Travel along Bayshore Bikeway to Silver Strand State Park Beach (access beach through tunnel)
- Refreshment and special training activity is scheduled at the beach.
- Return to studio.
- BAYSHORE BIKEWAY MAP: http://www.sandag.org/uploads/projectid/projectid_63_13218.pdf
Masters Larry & Leslie D'Ercole